Why Write For Landscape Design Companies?
Landscaping Design Companies is a publishing resource helping homeowners learn about beautifying their homes with quality landscape design ideas.
Homeowners in the USA, Canada, and around the world interested in Landscape Design will appreciate your tips and resources.
Promote your brand
Many of our contributors leverage their exposure on our website blog to promote their brand and work, provided it is both relevant to our mission and done transparently.
As our content writer and contributor, we will allow you to write a short bio about yourself that will appear below your article, where you can include one link either to a personal website or a social media handle as you like.
Contribute when you can
As a guest contributor, you can contribute whenever you like; you’re the boss, and there is no specific timeline for your articles.
- Recommended article length: minimum of 1000 words
- The topic must be directly related to our industry. We are especially interested in landscape design, landscape construction, acreage landscape design, gardening, tree planting, maintenance, retaining wall, landscape acreage landscaping, pergola, outdoor lighting, stonework, outdoor kitchens, decks, backyard, and front yard beautifying and entertaining ideas.
- Our tone is positive, energetic, and confident, with an emphasis on solutions. We suggest you have a look at the content we publish to get a firm sense of the Landscape Design Companies voice.
- Provide a clear takeaway or learning for readers. Use headings, subheadings, or lists to structure your writing.
- Include facts, tips, research, sources, or personal anecdotes to substantiate your insights, information, and arguments (with external links, when appropriate).
- Your post should be original and distinct from articles already posted on Landscape Design Companies.
- Your post should be 100% exclusive to Landscape Design, Construction, and Maintenance (found nowhere else on the Internet).
- Do not include advertisements of any kind. We will reject all guest post submissions that contain advertising or sponsored links intended to promote a company’s products or services.
Kindly note that your post may be edited to meet Landscape Design Companies’ style and standards and improve search engine visibility, though we will make every reasonable attempt to respect the writer’s work and maintain the sense of your writing. Changes may be made to the title, text, or any images provided.
How to submit?
Send your completed article together with your full name, a short bio (max 150 words), in the form below. You are also invited to include one link to a website or to a social media handle you wish to have added along with your profile. We prefer article submissions as a Google Doc with editable rights to and with at least one image to go with the article. The image must be of high-quality HD quality width and must be provided separately.
*You will be notified via email within two weeks if your content was accepted or not. Feel free to contact us after two weeks.
By submitting an article, you acknowledge that:
- Submitting an article does not guarantee you that it will be published. We review and assess each piece to see if it fits with our website brand, mission, and values.
- You will not get paid for content contributed.
- You accept all the editing our team considers to be reasonable and necessary to maintain a high standard of quality with posts published on our Site.
- Landscape Design Companies will own each article published on our site, and you are not permitted to re-publish that content anywhere else, including on your website.
We reserve the right to:
- Decline articles submitted without providing any reasons. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- Adjust article titles as appropriate to help optimize reader engagement for the article.
- Make edits to articles as we see fit.